There is https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-services-release which are
services supported by pivotal
and https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-services-contrib-release which is
community supported.

In our deployment I currently have mysql, mongodb, memcached, vblob and
elasticsearch running.
I'm in the process of getting all changes merged into
cf-services-contrib-release.

On Friday, July 12, 2013 8:27:04 AM UTC+2, AliBaba wrote:

Thanks Nic,i get cf-release-132.yml after updating cf-release from git
repository.

BTW,there has mysql and postgresql service in cf-service-release
repository,but other services such as redis,where can i find it?

在 2013年7月11日星期四UTC+8下午9时27分56秒,Dr Nic Williams写道:
Release 131 is the last v1 final release from months ago. A few days ago
132 was releases containing the core CF v2 jobs and packages.

Services were moved out of this monolithic release into separate releases.
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry