Don't know but some things you could try are:
Check if the ipadress of your microbosh has changed.
Check which dns server has been configured on the cf nodes.
If they differ try triggering a reconfigure.
By doing a "bosh recreate {job}"
if this solves the problem for that job you could do a "bosh deploy
--recreate"

I have not tested any of the above things but this is what I should do.