+1 for adding this to the bosh cli.
On Jul 1, 2013, at 8:53 PM, Gabrielle Sweda wrote:

My thought is that a command in the bosh cli would be better than docs. 'bosh properties' is already taken, perhaps bosh config or something like that.

Exact behavior TBD, but I think something like

bosh config dea

that showed all the relevant properties (set, unset, inheriting default) and where they came from would be useful.