Here is a example taken from our current deployment:

jobs:
  - name: ccdb_ng
     release: cf
     template: postgres
     properties:
       db: ccdb_ng
     instances: 1
     resource_pool: infrastructure
     persistent_disk: 8192
     networks:
       - name: default
         default: [dns, gateway]

   - name: uaadb
     release: cf
     template: postgres
     properties:
       db: uaadb
     instances: 1
     resource_pool: infrastructure
     persistent_disk: 8192
     networks:
       - name: default
         default: [dns, gateway]

My understanding is that properties defined on job level override globally
defined properties.
On Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:05:30 PM UTC+2, Suhas Gogate wrote:

Although looking at deployment manifest, is this how I would achieve this?

jobs:

*-* name: job1

template: myjob

instances: 1