Yes indeed composite releases are working. I'm using it for combining
cf-release with
with https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-services-contrib-release.
Found some inspiration
here: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/vcap-services-sample-release.
But it basically boils down to specifying a "release:" for each job and
change release: to releases:.

On Thursday, June 6, 2013 8:21:46 PM UTC+2, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

Ruben said he had composite releases working. Perhaps start a thread on
that?
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Mike Youngstrom <you...@gmail.com<javascript:>