Hurray for the Return of Final Releases coming soon! Lest we forget.

Nic

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Gabrielle Sweda wrote:

The bosh and backend (cf-release) teams both have final releases in their
near term plans.
On Thursday, June 6, 2013, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

Ruben said he had composite releases working. Perhaps start a thread on
that?
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry