where the demo app will be deployed.
2. deploy the AWS micro bosh and the wrapper service in AWS and point
the service to the target vCD.

#1 seems the more natural solution from the BOSH perspective.
#2 I'm not is possible but saves me from creating my own stemcell/OVF
package to upload/install in the vCD.

Due to a very tight deadline, I'm keen to use the most simplistic/fastest
approach even if it's somewhat contrived.

What are your opinions on the two approaches above? Is there a third
approach which would work better?

Thanks!

groupbosh-users @
postedNov 13, '12 at 5:12p