The code has not been merged yet:
http://reviews.cloudfoundry.org/#/c/9464/
http://reviews.cloudfoundry.org/#/c/9465/
http://reviews.cloudfoundry.org/#/c/9466/
http://reviews.cloudfoundry.org/#/c/9467/

but you can still pull it and build your own stemcell (or ask Anupam
if you can get a pre-made :)

/M

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Shane Witbeck
wrote:
I'm not seeing a vCD micro bosh stemcell even using the --tags all args. Do
you mean use a vsphere micro bosh stemcell or create my own vCD micro bosh
stemcell?

Thanks again.