I'm not seeing a vCD micro bosh stemcell even using the --tags all args. Do
you mean use a vsphere micro bosh stemcell or create my own vCD micro bosh
stemcell?

Thanks again.
On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:56:39 PM UTC-5, Martin Englund wrote:

Shane,

a third option would be to deploy the micro bosh stemcell on vCloud using
a VCD micro bosh stemcell. The micro bosh instance can be configured to
communitcate with AWS, so it can talk to wrapper service and you can use it
to do a deployment.

Otherwise I'd pick #2 as it is faster to get up and running...

cheers,
/Martin
--
Martin Englund, Staff Engineer, Cloud Foundry, VMware Inc.
"The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid