Hi,

Before you can get to CloudFoundry you should get to BOSH (as opposed to
micro BOSH). You can setup BOSH in either of 2 ways
1. Setup BOSH using Chef scripts (follow this
link<https://github.com/drnic/bosh-getting-started/blob/master/create-a-bosh/creating-a-bosh-from-scratch.md>
)
2. Setup BOSH using micro BOSH
#download the release on micro BOSH machine
git clone http://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release.git
#download source codes required for completing BOSH release, equivalent of
./update for cf-release
git submodule update --init --recursive

and then follow this link to create a release and deploy
it<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/oss-docs/blob/master/bosh/documentation/documentation.md#create-a-release>
(only
instead of cf-release, you'll be working with bosh-release)
The deployment definition is the tricky part. The bosh-release has a
skeleton deployment definition for openstack and other IaaS providers under
micro folder. With that starting point you can go on to create your own
deployment definition.
A sample deployment definition for vsphere is given
here<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/oss-docs/blob/master/bosh/samples/cloudfoundry.yml>.
You'll have to change it for your setup, but it gives you a skeleton to
start with.

Once you have BOSH up and running, you can follow this link to deploy
CloudFoundry.

Cheers
/Ankit