Hi Martin,

I am using bosh-stemcell-aws-0.6.4.

Regards,
Ankit
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Martin Englund wrote:

Which stemcell are you using for this?

Cheers,
/Martin

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 6, 2012, at 0:41, Ankit wrote:

Martin,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I understand now that using the micro job is not warranted. Can you also
comment on the error message.
Especially the installation of the "pg" gem failing? I think the release
is missing some dependency or is there a recent specific version of
stemcell the release is targeted at?

Please comment/correct.