Hello all,

I am trying to setup BOSH from microbosh. I have downloaded the bosh
release (from master branch ) from this site
http://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release

My deployment definition consists of micro_aws job and stemcell
bosh-stemcell-aws-0.6.4. When I deploy, package compilation for
aws_registry fails trying to install "pg" gem.
I tried to switch over to the "built" branch (which I think should be the
stable branch, but I could be wrong), but there the micro job does not
include the aws_registry package at all!. This time bosh deployment goes
thru. When I try to deploy wordpress sample release from the new bosh
though, it complains of not being able to contact aws_registry.

Is this a known issue? Did I miss something in configuration that explains
otherwise. Attaching the error text and deployment definition

All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

groupbosh-users @
postedSep 6, '12 at 6:37a
activeSep 6, '12 at 9:18a