Hi!

This is really cool Dr. Nic, I'm facing several problems to install bosh
because I'm not so familiar with system administration.
I'm learning a lot with cloud foundry community, and this video gave me
several ideas about how simple and automated could be the bosh installation.

I've tried to install vcap using the vcap_dev_setup with vagrant but, I'm
not so lucky. Nevertheless, you show me that it could be possible.

Very nice! =D

Best regards.
--
Robson Mendonça