thanks Oleg, so effectively what this does is that the "db" variable (which
is result of assignment) references object given by value of
"properties.db"? (in this specific postgres template), like in this example
"db.roles" will contain two elements:

properties:
db: ccdb
ccdb:
roles:
- name: role1
- name: role2

The main reason I'm asking about this is that cloud_controller now has two
options for ccdb, it can either be ccdb_postgres or postgres teamplate and
using postgres template seems to reduce some duplicities in manifest. The
sample here seems invalid for both options:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/oss-docs/blob/master/bosh/samples/cloudfoundry.yml
So now I'm trying to figure out how to do it properly.

groupbosh-users @
postedJul 4, '12 at 4:14p
activeJul 5, '12 at 9:15a

Igor Mihalik: 2 posts Oleg Shaldybin: 1 post