Hello,

At this point I am able to generate a basic stemcell of version 1.5.0.pre.3
using the steps above. I am able to successfully upload the stemcell as
well, but when attempting to deploy bosh, a time-out occurs during the
"Compiling packages" stage. Slightly older stemcells obtained from the
public repository (version 1.5.0.pre2) allow for a successful deployment.

I've also noticed that 1.5.0.pre.3 stemcells are not yet available in the
public openstack stemcell repository, so I was wondering if there is is a
possibility that version 1.5.0.pre.3 stemcells are not fully supported yet?
If so, what do I need to alter to create a 1.5.0.pre2 stemcell using the
rake build? And where can I find a valid 1.5.0.pre.3 stemcell to attempt a
deployment with?

My issue appears to be identical to the thread Dhruv's thread here<https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/d/msg/bosh-dev/jXd7l-qI__Y/0vBHnI3UDgwJ>,
but I did not see any resolution to the issue, other than looking through
the debug log. Do you have any suggestions of where I might continue from
here?

Thanks
Kalonji Bankole

groupbosh-dev @