Are the above steps still necessary? Since we now have CI build stemcells?
On Friday, June 28, 2013 6:45:53 AM UTC+2, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

What do you get when you run the following?

$ ruby -v
$ gem env
$ gem list bosh

I am sure we've seen that "undefined method `root' " issue before but not
for months afaik.

Nic

--

------------------------------

Have an innovative day

*Innovation Factory *De Lairessestraat 180* *1075 HM Amsterdam* *+31
20 7787008 www.innovationfactory.eu

*
Disclaimer*
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
delete the material from any computer. Innovation Factory does not accept
liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in the contents of this
message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. No employee or
agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
Innovation Factory with another party by email.*

groupbosh-dev @
postedApr 3, '13 at 9:48p
activeJul 23, '13 at 8:24a