The aws plugin doesn't setup a inception VM (or development VM either)
so think that is a good thing to have automated. I've pondered
creating a bosh job that contains all you need to build stemcells, but
having a starting point which doesn't require a working bosh is good
:)

As far as the pivotal workstation preparation tool, it is only used to
setup the Macs we use, not an inception VM to build stemcells. I add
Fusion and use it to build local stemcells when I'm unfortunate enough
to have to tinker with the agent...

/M

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Dr Nic Williams