+ 1 for T-shirts
On Friday, April 12, 2013 4:38:58 PM UTC+2, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

Perhaps the core team wants a hipchat room or irc channel or something
else. It's their club that we all want to be allowed to join; not our club
that we wish they'd attend :)

Once we do have one club, can we have club t-shirts? :)
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM, Matt Reider <mre...@rbcon.com<javascript:>