Perhaps the core team wants a hipchat room or irc channel or something else. It's their club that we all want to be allowed to join; not our club that we wish they'd attend :)

Once we do have one club, can we have club t-shirts? :)
--
Dr Nic Williams
Stark & Wayne LLC - the consultancy for Cloud Foundry