bosh-bootstrap is a command line tool that you can run on your laptop and
automatically get a microbosh (and an inception VM) deployed on either AWS
or OpenStack.

https://github.com/StarkAndWayne/bosh-bootstrap

# Change Log

## v0.6

Highlights:

* Defaults to downloading latest stemcell (rather than stable, which are
getting old now).
* Installs the Cloud Foundry plugin for BOSH
https://github.com/StarkAndWayne/bosh-cloudfoundry

Additions:

* `tmux` - if you have tmux installed, then you can SSH into inception VM
with it (thx @mrdavidlang)
* started a test suite; its small but growing! (thx @mrdavidlang for
getting it started)

Bug fixes:

* Fog::SSH uses explicit ssh key that was requested to access inception VM

Future thoughts:

* I hate Settingslogic for read-write settings. It's really only a
read-only settings DSL. It puts Ruby classes into the YAML. Probably going
to rip it out.
* I am so sorry I took so long to start writing tests. It always seemed
such a hard thing to write tests for. But bosh-cloudfoundry project has had
good success with internal tests; so we're migrating those ideas into this
project.

--
Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicwilliams.com

groupbosh-dev @
postedFeb 7, '13 at 8:06a
activeFeb 26, '13 at 3:58p

Dr Nic Williams: 3 posts David Laing: 1 post