I have deployed micro cloud in my laptop and another environment multi node
cloud node deployment with regular bosh. I am trying to get list of system
services using vmc command,
vmc services

. But it never displays the system services but it displays only
provisioned services. When I am trying to push applications, I get option
to create service and I can see all the services listed there. BTW, I tried
this vmc command using two different version, 0.4.7 or 0.4.2 and both never
displays the system services. So I never get output as displayed in this
url, https://github.com/cloudfoundry/oss-docs/tree/master/vcap/adding_a_system_service.
Is vmc command broken or something is not working in my environment?

-Sridharan

groupbosh-dev @
postedDec 21, '12 at 4:08a
activeDec 21, '12 at 4:08a