Oh i see. It is helping. Thx!

在 2012年12月5日星期三UTC+8上午9时33分33秒,Martin Englund写道:
Alan,

1) is the script that sets up the stemcell
2) is an old script of how we used to deploy bosh
3) this is a script we use to create and publish EC2 AMIs from a micro
bosh stemcell

/M

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Alan Sun <alan...@gmail.com <javascript:>>