I have a few questions about scripts in BOSH.The scripts are under the
following repositories:

1. bosh/agent/misc/stemcell/instance/prepare_instance.sh
2. bosh/release/template/instance/prepare_instance.sh
3. bosh/agent/misc/aws/ and bosh/aws/scripts

VMs created from the stemcell runs the 1st script first to do some
preparation work just like what we do in the inception VM.Then what is the
2nd script for?For the 3rd script, Why EC2 has these special scripts?
So when BOSH start a VM, what script does the agent run indeed? Thanks!

groupbosh-dev @
postedDec 3, '12 at 9:12a
activeDec 5, '12 at 8:17a

Alan Sun: 2 posts Martin Englund: 1 post