Now i know that stemcells and releases are independent of each other.I
think the micro-bosh work is done.
I get to say that your tutorials are really helping and I'm looking forward
to your new articles about creating bosh from openstack.

在 2012年11月9日星期五UTC+8上午1时13分06秒,Dr Nic Williams写道:
I will check my wording. A bosh deployment uses a stemcell and a release.
A stemcell and release are independent of each other (those a release
probably has some implicit assumptions about the stemcell).

Cheers
Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams