Ah,i see. However,hope there will be more meterials for our newbies.I will
keep my eye on it. :)

在 2012年11月9日星期五UTC+8上午11时13分33秒,Dr Nic Williams写道:
BTW all credit for OpenStack tutorial content go to Ferran. I'm still yet
to get my hands on OpenStack and vSphere environments!

Cheers
Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams