Which CPI are you using? AWS?

-Vadim
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM, Ruslan Karachun wrote:

Hello.

Who can help?

Thanks!

On 07/26/2012 05:52 PM, Ruslan K wrote:

Hello
Public stemcell contains the raw disk (or volume) image. This image
contains the OS + agent, but does not contains boot loader. This image
may not be used directly to run the virtual machine. As I see.
Questions:
1. How do I get the disk to start the virtual machine from a stem cell?
(The Upload_stemcall method does not contains the necessary commands. I
found only the following shell-command: tar-xzf image-O root.img | dd
of = ...)
2. Boot Record, and other transformations occur during the deployment?
3. The public stemcell is not intended to create a virtual machine?
Thanks!

groupbosh-dev @
postedJul 26, '12 at 2:53p
activeJul 30, '12 at 9:18a

Ruslan Karachun: 3 posts Vadim Spivak: 2 posts