Hello, Ferdy.

BOSH - a system for deploying applications on a IaaS platform.
The BOSH needs BOSH (with access to IaaS and CPI) to start its own. A
vicious circle.
We plan to develop a CloudStack-CPI. But I can not imagine the
environment in which you developed a new CPI. Please describe stages and
environment in which You have developed and tested OpenStack CPI as
possible.

Thank You.