Seems like you've an really old impala. I would encourage you to upgrade to
our latest release 1.2.4.

Seems like you've an invalid query option: "PARTITION_AGG:false". We've
removed this option already. You can remove this config. See this page if
you want to set the default query option:

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Impala/latest/Installing-and-Using-Impala/ciiu_config_options.html