Hi Patrick,

It should abort the query right away. Would you mind telling me why it
caused deadlock?

Thanks,
Alan

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Skye Wanderman-Milne wrote:

Hi Patrick,

We're currently targeting Impala 1.2.4 for sometime near the beginning of
February.

Downgrading is possible, but I would be surprised if you didn't hit this
issue with an earlier version of Impala. Unfortunately the issue is present
in all currently released versions.

Skye