Hi Sammy,

For the catalogd resource issue, can you do a "jstack <catalogd pid>" when
you see the cpu is running high?

We're working on 1.2.4 and will be released shortly.

Thanks,
Alan

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Sammy Yu wrote:

Hi Alan,
Thanks so much for looking into the issue and determining the root
cause. I can see that the IMPALA-749 is assigned for 1.2.4.
Regarding the catalogd resource issue, is there anything that I can
provide in terms of log to confirm this is the issue I'm seeing? I
hate to ask this but regarding the roadmap I know it was mentioned in
another email that the next major release 1.3 will be available end of
Q1/early Q2, does this mean we will likely see a 1.2.4 release before
then and will it fix both of these issues?

Best,
Sammy