Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay in response. As per the solutions suggested by you with
the help of the web link, we are able to able to resolve the issue ""Unable
to resolve the prompt". ORDER BY without LIMIT currently not supported".
Thank you.

Now again we are facing with a new issue. Microstrategy is not able to
create the temp table. It is showing "Encountered: Identifier"

Please find the error message and suggest a necessary solution swiftly.

Regards,
Santhakumar