Hello,

Does the table show up when you execute show tables from hue?

Can you query the table from the impala shell?

Thanks,
Alan

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Stefan wrote:

After my clean install of CDH & Impala I have sucessfully loaded data into
hive using the Metastore Manager.

I can successfully query my data in Hive.

In Impala I refreshed the metadata (by clicking on the button)
and when I send any query via Hue I recieve:

Bad status for request TExecuteStatementReq(confOverlay={},
sessionHandle=TSessionHandle(sessionId=THandleIdentifier(secret='S\xb6I\xc9\x98\xa8F\xda\xa5h\xf4Q\xda\x8b[\xe3',
guid='|\x10=\xcf\xcf@I\xce\xa8\xd9|\xc5p\x1f\xa1s')),
statement=u'select * from trans50mio limit 100'):
TExecuteStatementResp(status=*TStatus(errorCode=None,
errorMessage="AnalysisException: Unknown table: 'trans50mio'",
sqlState='HY000', infoMessages=None, statusCode=3)*, operationHandle=None)

Any help is appreciated what could be the issue here.

Stefan

groupimpala-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 12, '13 at 12:59p