Hi Marcel,

We are facing an issue with respect to "*unsupported column type
array<string> " . *

We are able to run the same query in Hive, but in impala we are facing this
error.

Ignored the column which contains the *array<string> *data type and did a
select with the remaining columns from the same table, but still getting
the same error.

Not able to access that tables itself.

Please verify and help us out in resolving the issue.

*Regards,*

Santhakumar