I have a large table with 800M records in RCFile format.
I am creating another table with 'STORED as PARQUETFILE' with schema same
as the first table.
*insert overwrite table pq_network_Fact partition (day_key)*
*select .... from rc_network_fact;*

When I try to insert data into the parquet table, query fails after a while
with 'Unknown Exception : [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
Query failed'

Any guess as to why this could be happening?

Thanks,
Jaideep

receipt.

groupimpala-user @