In Hue 3.0:

Spawning is gone, replaced back by cherrypy (included in Hue, you should
use runcpserver anyway).

Beeswax is gone too, replaced by HiveServer2 (comes with Hive).

Master is the branch with the latest. An alternative would be to pickup the
branch-2.5 (pretty old though) or branch-2.5-bis for now.

1.4.5 is the django version, weird, it should still be 3.0.

Romain