I checked out from github.com:cloudera/hue.git branch:master about a month
ago. after building with "make apps" , I used to launch the hue webserver
with

"$HUE_HOME/build/env/bin/hue runspawningserver &"
when I did
"$HUE_HOME/build/env/bin/hue version"
I'd get *3.0.0*

But when I checkout and build master as of today (09/09/2013), I dont see
the runspawningserver application at all in *hue help*. What has it been
replaced by ?

Moreover I now get *1.4.5 *as the output of
"$HUE_HOME/build/env/bin/hue version"

Whats the recommended stable (+ latest n greatest) github hue branch to
clone from ? Clearly, it seems like I've got bitten using the master
branch.

Thanks,
Suhas.