Hi Harsha,

Giving more information on NN. I have accessed CM in browser and in HDFS
--> Configurations --> NameNode I got few informations.

1. NameNode Data Directories
dfs.name.dir : /dfs/nn
dfs.namenode.name.dir: /data/dfs/nn

2. NameNode Edits Directories
dfs.namenode.edits.dir : Default value is empty. Click here to edit

3. Shared Edits Directory
dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir: Default value is empty. Click here to edit

Thanks
*Anupam Ranjan*