Hey Alejandro,

Thanks for reaching out.

I don't see any Errors, there are some warnings, but nothing that really
raises a red flag.

Here is an example:

This job <http://cl.ly/image/2h332v1k2o07> took > 1 minute to start the
meta-action (:START:), then an extra 10 minutes to begin the first real
action (prep). After that it gets fuzzier (because the cluster could be
busy), but that variable 1-10 minute PREP time is indicative of what we've
been seeing across the board.

Here is a link to the logs for this job <http://pastebin.com/gkxpxeXt>. Any
ideas?