On 07/29/2015 11:51 AM, Noam Bernstein wrote:
Hi CentOS developers - I?ve been happily using CentOS for several
years now, so thanks for all the good work. In the last week,
however, I noticed that while the items in RHSA-2015:1443 has shown
up as updates (and announced on centos-announce), the analogous
update for CentOS 6, RHSA-2015:1471 (according to
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2015-4620), doesn?t seem
to be there. Is there any reason why those of us using CentOS 6 are
left behind, and/or any idea when a CentOS 6 bind update will be
available?

It's currently in the CentOS CR repository and will be released when
CentOS 6.7 drops soon. If you want it now then just enable cr and
you'll get it with yum update:
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/CR

Peter

groupcentos @