Hi CentOS developers - I?ve been happily using CentOS for several years now, so thanks for all the good work. In the last week, however, I noticed that while the items in RHSA-2015:1443 has shown up as updates (and announced on centos-announce), the analogous update for CentOS 6, RHSA-2015:1471 (according to https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2015-4620), doesn?t seem to be there. Is there any reason why those of us using CentOS 6 are left behind, and/or any idea when a CentOS 6 bind update will be available?

          thanks,
          Noam

groupcentos @
categoriescentos