On 07/13/2015 08:14 PM, Tim Dunphy wrote:
And I see this message in the secure log:
Jul 13 23:09:28 nfsdb1 sshd[15305]: Connection closed by xx.xx.xx.xx
[preauth]

Is that the only message logged to the "secure" and "messages" files?

As soon as I mount it back, the issue returns and I am unable to ssh in:

#ssh bluethundr at nfs1.example.com
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

Well, if the problem isn't the permissions on the files and your server
is set to allow only public key and Kerberos (GSSAPI) logins, then the
obvious thing to check would be that you have the right key in that NFS
mounted home directory. Are you sure it's the same as the one in the
local home directory?

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedJul 14, '15 at 3:14a
activeJul 14, '15 at 5:28p
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

3 users in discussion

Gordon Messmer: 1 post Zep: 1 post Tim Dunphy: 1 post