On 13.01.2015 04:25, Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS wrote:
On 2015-01-06, Keith Keller wrote:
On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 10:37:46AM -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
2. If someone comes up with a place to get said data, THEN
we could properly publish that data in some way.
It would be a hack, but you could probably subscribe an
automated account to the enterprise-watch-list mailing list:

or parse the archives here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/enterprise-watch-list/
You could subscribe an address, but based on the link to RH's
terms that Johnny posted it may still violate the >TOU to
redistribute the contents of the messages the bot received.
I heard that this is actually how the RHEL errata have been put
together, and that it would not be a violation of the ToU to use
the info in the emails.

Can somebody confirm this?

Sounds to me like this would be the way to go.

Well IANAL, but:

imho red hats "terms of service" on their website are not valid
, at least in germany (where I happen to live).
In germany you can not bind someone to some silly "terms of service"
by just displaying them on some random website.

you need to agree to those tos actively somehow (e.g. signing
a contract).

but of course this is IANAL, so you should probably contact
some lawyer about this.

But if I'm right it could at least be possible to create this
data in europe.

kind regards

Sven

PS: I guess this discussion should move to the devel list?

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedDec 24, '14 at 5:48a
activeJan 14, '15 at 1:50a