you can send a mail to your mailbox
google Raspberry Pi mailip
such as http://elinux.org/RPi_Email_IP_On_Boot_Debian

for local network, there is no complicated steps to find the IP
just get the hardware address of your card and scan the network with nmap.

-----????-----
???: "Florin Andrei" <florin@andrei.myip.org>
????: 2014-12-09 07:35:13 (???)
??:
??: [CentOS] print something on console after boot

CentOS 7

How do I print something on the text-mode console right after the OS has
finished booting?

I've a virtual instance and I need to know its IP address after it has
finished booting up, to know where to ssh into it. I've tried adding "ip
-4 addr > /dev/tty0" to rc.local, but that obviously doesn't work,
because the login prompt overwrites everything I do.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/

?????????????