As it says, probably hardware problem (most often memory related).

I agree with Ilyas that you should query the management processor but
would like to add that the vendor specific log usually contains better
data than the IPMI standard SEL. Like for example the IML on HP/iLO.

/Peter K

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:23:27 +0530