On 04/02/2013 10:19 PM, Drew Weaver wrote:
Howdy,

The default partitioning scheme appears to be:

swap
/boot
/ small amount of space
/home remainder of space.

Is there any way via kickstart to have it just create swap with the recommended size, /boot, and then just / with the remainder without manually specifying the names of the lvs/vgs etc?

I figured there would be an autopart -atomic option but that doesn't seem to exist.

Any advice?

Thanks,
-Drew

Hi Drew,

Here is what I use, without lvm. I allocate a LV for each VM. This way I
get the recommended swap size for the amount of memory I have and '/'
will grow on all remaining disk space. If you have other disks that you
want to use later go with "ignoredisk --only-use=sda".

# Disk partitioning information
part /boot --asprimary --fstype="ext4" --size00
part swap --recommended
part / --asprimary --fstype="ext4" --grow --size=1

//bazy

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedApr 2, '13 at 7:19p