On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Keith Keller wrote:
On 2013-03-22, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

Please help me understand to choose between the two versions CentOS 6.3 and
CentOS 6.4. I am not sure to choose 6.4 since it is being released
recently(
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2013-March/019276.html)
and it may be risky to push it in Live environment.
It is likely not. The point releases are all basically patches--mostly
security and bug fixes, a few minor new features--to CentOS 6, which
are equivalent to patches to the upstream distro by the vendor. If
you're choosing between a new install of 6.3 or 6.4 you should
definitely choose 6.4.

+1; unless you have a specific reason to go to 6.3 instead of 6.4
(e.g. a vendor doesn't support 6.4 and you'll break support contracts
or something along those lines), I can't really think of a compelling
reason to not use 6.4
--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedMar 22, '13 at 1:25a
activeMar 22, '13 at 3:16a