On Tuesday 26 June 2012 08.25.35 Karanbir Singh wrote:
On 06/26/2012 08:17 AM, Tair Sabirgaliev wrote:
Hi!

I'm trying systemtap on CentOS 6.2 kernel-2.6.32-220.23.1.el6.x86_64. My
problem is that I can't find kernel-debuginfo... corresponding to my
kernel
version.
Where can I find the debuginfo for the latest CentOS kernel?
kernel-debug is included in the repos, you should be able to get that in
the same place as you got the kernel rpms from, using the same mechanism.
Note that kernel-debug contains a debug version of the normal kernel NOT
debuginfo for the normal kernel.

debuginfo for the normal kernel is named kernel-debuginfo (and kernel-
debuginfo-common) and is only available on vault/debuginfo (and some select
mirrors like mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-debuginfo).

...there is even debuginfo for the -debug kernel and this is (not
surprisingly) named kernel-debug-debuginfo[-common..].

/Peter