Peter Kjellstr??m writes:
On Wednesday 25 April 2012 10.53.46 Lars Hecking wrote:
"yum remove kmod-bnx2" is suggested way to remove packages in a
dependency-
aware way.
Slightly different situation here - I'm working off a local repo for
kickstart installations, so I don't want to install it in the first place.
For that to happen, I need to exclude kmod-cnic as well or the bnx2 rpm
gets pulled in anyway.
Interesting, are you saying that any standard install package selection
includes these updated drivers?
I'm using a custom group that install pretty much everything. Ok, not
really everything, but about three quartes of all >6k packages. The local
repo is a repomanage merge of os and updates tree.

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedApr 23, '12 at 12:54p
activeApr 25, '12 at 11:00a