On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 01:27:01PM +0100, Peter Kjellstr?m wrote:
On Sunday 04 March 2012 21.15.03 fred smith wrote:
I'm trying to find out from which repo I got xiphos and its matching
sword libraries from, and somehow am not finding it. hints, anyone?

thanks!
On CentOS-6 you can use yumdb to get real data (saved explicitly when a pkg is
installed):
yumdb info pkgname

On CentOS-5 there's no such thing and the only thing you can do is to ask
"from where would this pkg be installed if I did so now?"

/Peter
Ah, yes, that's exactly what I was looking for!
Thank you!

all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."

groupcentos @
categoriescentos