Has anyone managed to get CentOS 6 x86_64 running on a server with a Broadcom NetXtremeII BCM5709 network adaptor? If so have you seen any issues with the network freezing? On booting everything works fine then the network will just stop - can't ping anything. If we manually restart the network service it will run again for a few seconds/minutes before hanging again. We have even installed the latest bnx2 drivers (netxtreme2-6.2.23) as supplied by the server manufacturer - problem remains. Any ideas/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedOct 10, '11 at 2:59p
activeOct 11, '11 at 10:22a